Investment in large format laser cutting machine
Concept Data Display Ltd has built a reputation for quality and service, constantly upgrading to the latest machines and techniques. Our new TROTECT SP3000 is the latest to join our array of new equipment.
The TROTECT SP3000 large format laser cutting machine along with CAD/CAM software supported by our dedicated programming and design department, enables us to fulfill all requirements from engraving to cutting a range of materials up to 20mm thick.
The main benefits of our new laser cutting machine are very impressive and we have listed a few of these below:
- Laser cutting systems are highly efficient and ideal for demanding cutting applications. These can include plastics, woods, textiles and many more;
- Bed size 2210mm x 3210mm;
- Four sides access (meaning can be loaded and unloaded quickly, even during laser cutting);
- Highest level of productivity and user friendly;
- Highest laser cut quality, no matter the application (from laser cutting acrylic to woods and even paper and textiles, you can achieve the same great cut on your material);
- Reliable, low maintenance laser cutting.
Instore upgrade brings 40% increase in sales!
Concept Data recently installed the new transitions range of instore point of sale display.
Have you ever wondered what our highly skilled staff gets up to during their lunch break?
This is Ian making a Halloween themed den in his spare time.
Highlighting many of the creative talents that Ian and all of the staff at Concept Data put into every product we create.
Priding ourselves with attention to detail, we create the ideal working environment that is reflected in the care and pride each member of staff puts into their work.
Growing with the company
Susan Roberts has moved from Internal Sales to purchasing. This follows the sad departure of Annette Ibbetson who had been with Concept for 15 years and has now left due to ill health.
Susan has been with Concept for 7 years and in that time has built up a vast knowledge of our companies’ products and services. We all wish her well in her new role.
Emma Saunders our lively sales girl has been promoted to Internal Sales Manager, we feel she will really empower this position, develop the team and grow more with us in the future